Get your Stenovations DigiTouch today!

Buy and sell stuff here.

Moderator: The00Dustin

Get your Stenovations DigiTouch today!

Postby TorbenGB » 18 Mar 2007, 18:57

Judging by the amount of preliminary sign-ups, there are enough DigiTouch units for those interested. I have received this order form to post here, and Stenovations requests that we use that form to order our units. I know this is a different procedure than suggested at the top of this discussion, but please remember that it was merely a suggestion and Eric didn't explicitly accept or reject it.

:idea: Link has been fixed!

So please download this order form. Here are the details that you must know, straight from Stenovations:

---------------------------------------------------------
Each board will sale for $300.00 each U.S.
Shipping within the U.S. will be $25.00
Shipping outside the U.S. will be $50.00 (I will ship as fast as this amount will allow)
There are multiple colors available: Black, White, Red and countless other colors.
We will take payment from Visa, Master Card, American Express, and check.
We would prefer to have the order form either faxed or mailed to the address at the bottom of the order form.

Thanks,
Eric J. Jackson
General Manager
Stenovations, Inc.
606 Virginia Street, East
Charleston, WV 25301
---------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by TorbenGB on 19 Mar 2007, 18:39, edited 2 times in total.
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Upgrade firmware to 1.6 if DigiTouch doesn't work

Postby rajbot » 11 Apr 2007, 08:26

When my DigiTouch arrived, it didn't work out of the box. It wasn't sending mouse or keyboard events on either OS X or WinXP. After upgrading the firmware from 1.4 to 1.6, it works great!

You can find the firmware here:
bin/view/Main/DownloadArea

To get the Multitouch Utility to launch on an Intel Mac, you have to replace the libjusbMacOSX.jnilib file with the new version found on that page, which is compiled aas a Universal Binary.
rajbot

Postby Ejack83 » 18 Apr 2007, 19:12

Dear Forum Members,
I would like to ask a couple of things from you. Please communicate with me about interest for the keyboard by sending in the fax. If you call my business line, you will end up talking to Stenovations tech support or sales persons (who have nothing to do with these keyboards). I am having people enquiring about these keyboards to our sales reps around the country. Please try to understand that they are paid to perform other duties and dealing with these DigiTouch/FingerWorks sales is taking them away from their job. In fact if you were to account for the time I am taking to do this, it would be safe to say that the company is loosing significant amounts money for what they are paying me verses the cost I am charging for the keyboards.
Second, I am being asked more and more to sell only the enclosures (without the circuit board). I am very hesitant to do this because these could easily end up on EBay for some outrageous cost. Please be on the lookout for anything on EBay that might have been purchase from me. I wish there was a way to eliminate this possibility all together but I do not believe there is.

Thanks,
Eric J. Jackson
Ejack83
Hang-around

Return to Marketplace