Practically new QWERTY burgundy Touchstream LP for sale.

Buy and sell stuff here.

Moderator: The00Dustin

Practically new QWERTY burgundy Touchstream LP for sale.

Postby mercury » 05 Jan 2006, 16:38

Hello all -

I have a basically new burgundy Qwerty touchstream LP -- used less than 24 hours for evaluation only, with original box, documents, and CD. I'm planning on listing this keyboard on ebay in a few days, but wanted to give the folks at the forum here a first shot at it (or at least pre-warn everyone!) Offers I can't refuse easily accepted! I'll not list this item on ebay until probably next wednesday, but if a bid comes from here that meets/beats the going rates we've seen for the last few keyboards I'll skip ebay listing altogether since I'd prefer this go to an appreciative audience.

I got this keyboard after falling in love with my iGesture pad, but being a lazy typist in need of solid keyclicks it just wasn't for me. (I'm still very happy that I have the iGesture pad and bought a second before fingerworks went away, though.)

Just to repeat details:
Serial # is 8306-7362
Burgundy QWERTY layout
Original box, tip card, CD.
mercury

Just responded with private message

Postby DamonBrinson » 06 Jan 2006, 17:03

I just responded with a private message to you. If you didn't receive it, please let me know.

Thx.
DamonBrinson
Hang-around

Update

Postby mercury » 12 Jan 2006, 01:09

As I only had one email off this posting, I've listed the keyboard on ebay. It's interesting to note that the last two Touchstreams were new in box and both sold through the buy-it-now at $900 (yikes!) on Jan 6 and 8th.

Anyway, to anyone who is interested, the ebay item number on this is 5853040060.
mercury

Return to Marketplace