[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
fingerfans.dreamhosters.com • View topic - difference between iGesture and iGesture NumPad?

difference between iGesture and iGesture NumPad?

Comments specifically about the mousepad devices.

Moderator: The00Dustin

difference between iGesture and iGesture NumPad?

Postby SputNik » 07 Jul 2005, 18:44

SputNik
Hang-around

Postby Rqyteqto » 14 Aug 2005, 23:28

Hey SputNik -

Did you ever get any answer on this question? I am trying to find out if an iGesture pad can be programmed for characters instead if numbers or whatevdr. Basically, my interest is if two iGestures can add up to one TouchStream, sort of.
Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby SputNik » 15 Aug 2005, 00:13

never got a reply...from all I can tell, they are identical, but that's simply speculation -- I wouldn't rely on it unless someone else can back it up.

I gave up, tho, because I found a full TS on craigslist for incredibly cheap, which is what I really wanted.
SputNik
Hang-around

Postby Rqyteqto » 15 Aug 2005, 08:33

Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby rolfwind » 18 Aug 2005, 02:17

rolfwind
Familiar

Postby TorbenGB » 18 Aug 2005, 12:00

TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby Rqyteqto » 18 Aug 2005, 15:36

Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby TorbenGB » 19 Aug 2005, 09:14

TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby Rqyteqto » 19 Aug 2005, 17:24

Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

coming to the rescue with your ifs

Postby ivanw » 20 Aug 2005, 17:48

Last edited by ivanw on 30 Jul 2010, 09:51, edited 3 times in total.
ivanw
Zealot

If only my Q were quute.

Postby Rqyteqto » 20 Aug 2005, 23:39

Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Re: If only my Q were quute.

Postby ivanw » 21 Aug 2005, 00:39

ivanw
Zealot

Postby Rqyteqto » 21 Aug 2005, 02:45

Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby TorbenGB » 22 Aug 2005, 11:35

Wow Ivan, that's a great introduction to "FWXML"!! We should distill this forum post into a sort of manual FWXML, so that we have a useful reference point.

I've started this page:

and I would like everybody's help to complete it.
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby ivanw » 22 Aug 2005, 14:15

ivanw
Zealot

Postby TorbenGB » 22 Aug 2005, 14:48

TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby ivanw » 22 Aug 2005, 15:25

I see the new limit now: Upload up to 1000000 KB but it did not help.
To make sure I was correctly identified, I edited my personal page . (added a link to for those not yet addicted to). Editing worked fine.
When I tried the Attach procedure, page freeze, same story. It may be on my part though. It would be good to know if some others have the same issue.
Sorry for the burden.
- ivan
ivanw
Zealot

Postby Rqyteqto » 22 Aug 2005, 21:01

The TWiki manual is fantastic, you both have been formally knighted and will beatified into sainthood soon.
Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby TorbenGB » 23 Aug 2005, 12:45

I need your help ... Could somebody please try to attach a file to that page?

Ivan just added a lot more details, and I've moved those around to match the existing format. All, please keep the contributions coming! And let's use this thread for coordinating this effort.
It seems to me that the Fingerfans forum here has gained a lot of momentum. Now let's see if we can do the same with the wiki knowledge base?
TorbenGB
Site Admin

TWiki page editing locks

Postby ivanw » 23 Aug 2005, 13:21

Last edited by ivanw on 25 Aug 2005, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.
ivanw
Zealot

Re: TWiki page editing locks

Postby TorbenGB » 23 Aug 2005, 14:59

TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby ivanw » 23 Aug 2005, 15:46

I'm quite comfortable with the bathroom switch metaphor.

But something still puzzles me: I'm pretty sure that yesterday, I have manage to lock the XmlManual page in such a way that I couldn't even open it myself. It was like if I got outside of a toilet room without opening the door. Then I could not do the trick the other way around to get back inside.

At the time, I did not bother to fully understand about editing locks and that must be it! Now I would like to really stumble upon the color-sign indicating someone is currently editing the page I was about to modify.
I've not seen any yet. Yesterday I've just been unable to preview or save my changes, that was the only sign I got.

Still learning Wiki behavior...
ivanw
Zealot

Postby TorbenGB » 23 Aug 2005, 15:55

TorbenGB
Site Admin

Anyone get typing with iGesture working?

Postby rolfwind » 24 Aug 2005, 07:58

rolfwind
Familiar

Postby ivanw » 24 Aug 2005, 10:07

ivanw
Zealot

Next

Return to Mouse: iGesture products