XWinder

Official drivers, editors, and additional software from FingerWorks.

Moderator: The00Dustin

Forum rules
This area is intended for software downloads only -- use the Support Central for support discussions!
If you have additional downloads that we can host, please attach them here or send them to torben@g-b.dk!

XWinder

Postby lee griggs » 09 Jun 2014, 07:26

Hi, is it possible to install just X winder on Windows 7 separately to the multi-touch installer? - FingerWorksMultiTouchUtilitiessetupfw160.exe

I just want access to X-winder.

Cheers,
Lee
lee griggs
Smarty Pants

Re: XWinder

Postby TorbenGB » 21 Jun 2014, 10:19

Hi Lee!
I honestly don't know, I've never tried. Have you tried it since you posted your question? What was the result?
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby dongadoy » 21 Jun 2014, 12:24

I installed the whole package on Vista. It installed fine. The Multitouch Utilities don't work. But XWinder works.

I ordered a new computer; Windows 8.1 is coming. I'm expecting XWinder to work. I use it all the time.
Touchstream LP since 1 Oct 2003
I was snow.surfer in the old world.
dongadoy
Regular

Postby lee griggs » 19 May 2016, 10:06

So Ive just changed machine. I got X winder working on my old Win 7 machine but cant remember how. I believe I copied the xwinder utility from my xp machine? Ive tried the xwinder installers but they dont work on win 7.

Anyone have any ideas how I did it? or maybe the xwinder utility (copied from xp installation) could be copied here: download/index.php

Cheers,
Lee
lee griggs
Smarty Pants

Return to FingerWorks official software