Well, at least tat makes it sound like it's a problem with my computers, which is what I most suspected. The first time it happened, I thought the fingerfans site was gone and kept trying only that URL from two different computers, both of which gave a generic IE the page could not be found error. Several days later someone posted a note on the fingerworks forum about something on the fingerfans forums and when I tried to go to the URL (ttp://fingerfans.dreamhosters.com/forum/
) i happened again, so I tried going to the hoe page, and that worked. Whenever that happens I get a security message asking if I want to allow an add-on to run, which is the same thing that happens if I mistype a URL. I'm using IE6, WinXPSP2, all of the latest security patches, and a custom secrity setup on XPGPs and IE. It only seems to happen when I haven't gone to the page for a while (for instance, this weekend I was not online once, then Monday it happened). Stranger yet, when it happened Monday, once I got to the site I was still logged in (persistent cookie worked).