Any life sign?

Discuss, suggest and complain about the forum itself here.

Moderator: The00Dustin

Any life sign?

Postby ivanw » 13 Apr 2006, 13:18

Just checking to make sure that no one got stuck in there with the light off...

Today, my drifting allowed me to see that the Wiki was cooperative...
I could revive a ghost image of the Wiki DownloadArea page.
ivanw
Zealot

Postby jmadison » 13 Apr 2006, 14:24

I'm still alive. Haven't had anything really to post, but I keep checking the forum daily to see what's here.
Touchstream LP
jmadison
Smarty Pants

Postby thenn » 13 Apr 2006, 17:05

I'm alive too.

I have additional pictures of my open igesture if anyone is interested. I would post them, but I don't know how.
thenn
Smarty Pants

Postby ivanw » 13 Apr 2006, 18:05

For the moment, I use my own site where I can upload my images with a simple command-line ftp client... thanks cygwin.

There is another solution that I know nothing about as I am still trying to understand what it really is: Maybe it is just a question of advertisement...? You get some place to upload your images and the traffic you generate with them is all they expect from you in return...
ivanw
Zealot

Postby Rqyteqto » 13 Apr 2006, 18:15

I may or may not be alive, but I am definitely buried in work, household chores, taxes, getting ready for a trip to the east coast, entertaining clients, etc.

thenn also sent me his new photos so I can forward them to anybody that can post them to the wiki or elsewhere in the forum. I just don't have the time to figure it out right now.
Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby thenn » 13 Apr 2006, 19:55

Sorry, I can't do this from work. I will be sure to upload to the site when I get home.
thenn
Smarty Pants

Postby ivanw » 13 Apr 2006, 20:31

I've just tried Imageshack with a screenshot of contact_example.exe in my post in Absolute mode

I used Thumbnail for forums (1) from the upload page out of the box.
ivanw
Zealot

Postby TorbenGB » 14 Apr 2006, 13:20

thenn wrote:I would post them, but I don't know how.

You can attach files in the wiki (if you already have a wiki user account).

(
I think user registration and the guest account are disabled at the moment because of heavy spamming, but I can re-enable that or manually register some users. Actually I would be planning to upgrade the wiki software to a more spam-proof version. This just hasn't happened yet because I am totally swamped at work and have no desire to go home and sit another X hours at the pc there.
)
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby Rqyteqto » 14 Apr 2006, 21:23

Oh, oooh, ah ... ah ... .... ah

oooh ... oh my ... ohhh babeeeeee!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

... Finger-pr0n, nothing quite like it.
Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby thenn » 17 Apr 2006, 17:28

One thing I have noticed is on the smaller board connected to the larger one it has the serial cable holes, just no connection thingy. Looks to me like they re-use the smaller boards, they just outfitting them with different connection methods. Sorry for my lack of terminology. I am not a technical person, usually when I take something apart; it will not work when I am finished. I will try to detach the smaller one from the bigger one. If anyone has done this before, please let me know. I would like to salvage this igesture when I am finished.
thenn
Smarty Pants

Return to About this forum