Shedding light on Fingerworks?

Facts, rumors, speculations about the past, present and future of FingerWorks.

Moderator: The00Dustin

Shedding light on Fingerworks?

Postby barbara » 13 Jun 2005, 07:43

While surfing, I came across the following site (I believe last updated 1 June 05) http://www.outsearchinc.com/about.aspx

It is a site for Coates Analytics Group (provides Financial Distribution Intelligence)........

Jeffrey White was most recently the CEO and Chairman of FingerWorks, Inc. a privately held producer of Computer Software and Hardware targeted at the input systems market. In this capacity, he successfully transformed the company into a leading edge provider of input technologies, which was ultimately acquired by a leading multi-billion dollar supplier of IT software and hardware. Prior to this, Jeff spent 2 years as the President of NaPro Bio Genomics.........
barbara
Familiar

Postby jono » 13 Jun 2005, 07:50

Fantastic find! Well, here's hoping...

<trying to determine whether to go ahead and bid on what I want, or whether to wait and see... :? >
jono
Familiar

Postby barbara » 13 Jun 2005, 08:36

I just received a (very prompt) reply for my e-mail to Wayne Westerman, in which I asked him:

"Have you sold the company and will your product line be taken up and continued by another business?"

His reply:

I wish manufacturing had continued or shutdown had gone smoother, but if we all cross our fingers, maybe the basic technology will not disappear forever :-)

Sounds a bit cryptic :?:
barbara
Familiar

Postby ken gray » 13 Jun 2005, 13:19

you can find a detailed blow-by-blow here
http://fingerfans.dreamhosters.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9
(i should have the forum master pin that topic).

Personally, i look for Apple or HP to incorporate it into the laptop getting rid of the little mousing area that is so annoying.
ken gray
Site Admin

Return to News about FingerWorks