looks like it's going to be a....

Facts, rumors, speculations about the past, present and future of FingerWorks.

Moderator: The00Dustin

ken gray
Site Admin

looks like it's going to be a....

Post by ken gray »

well these guys have got in right in the past...looks like steve bought fw up to make a new ipod for crying out loud!!!
neat idea but geez, i little like creating ceramic tiles that will withstond 3000 degrees and only use them as pot holders all the while sitting around saying, "i wish there were something we could put on the bottom of a spacecraft to keep the heat off the ship."

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0602videoipod.html
goldfish
Familiar

Post by goldfish »

i'm getting more hopeful. They are putting gestures into conventional touchpads, and gradually making the touch pads bigger. They're patenting plans for a gesture-based tablet pc. Now a gesture-based ipod. It seems to me that they're really running with this multitouch gesture-technology, using it across their product line, even expanding their product line.

That video was pretty cool; and it showed the map zooming and multitouch gesturing that was discussed in the article and patent for the tablet PC, so hopefully that was Apple tech (as was stated). I hope Mr. Jobs is dreaming of gesture input every night. I also hope Westerman and Elias got a truckload of $s, because Apple is definitely cashing in.
ken gray
Site Admin

Post by ken gray »

well if Jobs doesnt start putting out 0-force keybords soon, i'll have a gesture for him :lol: