Two TouchStreams and one of the mini boards for Sale

Moderator: The00Dustin

Two TouchStreams and one of the mini boards for Sale

Postby Rqyteqto » 07 Jan 2015, 17:26

Hi all, whoever's left.

I have three of the Touchstream LPs and one of the minis. My lifestyle is likely going to be changing in the near future, to one that does not allow much storage of things that don't get used regularly and so I am thinking of selling two of the TSLPS and the mini. I definitely want to keep the one, for old time's sake if nothing else. But the others, well, haven't been using them for at least 5 years now and where I'm going, space is going to be at a premium.

So, anybody interested, contact me either on this board or via email at sunnem@gmail.com.

I'm thinking about $300 for each of the TSLPs, and $150 for the mini.

Mark.
Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Two TouchStreams and one of the mini boards for Sale

Postby TorbenGB » 10 Jan 2015, 20:27

Very good of you to offer the devices up here first. I hope they find a good new home!

From your wording it almost sounds as if you're going to colonize Mars? ;-)
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby Rqyteqto » 13 Jan 2015, 18:58

Not quite Mars. My GF and I have decided to buy a sailboat and liveaboard. While the one we are seriously looking at is a nice one, an Inlander Freeport 41, and fairly roomy as sailboats of that size go, it's still pretty limited. Neither of us wants to have a storage locker, we figure if we aren't using it for extended periods of time and there's no reason why there should be such extended periods, we don't need it.

Part of simplifying our lives to find more enjoyment from and within them. Not that a sailboat is simple nor is living on one. But no more complex in the long run than living in a house.

So, like I said, not Mars, though we might find ourselves way up some British Columbian fjord for a couple of weeks at a time.
Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby TorbenGB » 13 Jan 2015, 21:37

Sounds awesome :-) You're probably getting a lot of envy on this. As an avid sailor myself, I wish you steady winds and calm seas!
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Return to Members' introductions