Hi Everyone

Moderator: The00Dustin

Hi Everyone

Postby LiquidAg » 03 Feb 2006, 02:06

Hi All,
I just got here following the forum at the fingerworks website. I've been using my touchstream for years, and I was actually planning to buy a mini. Seeing how these are all discontinued really saddens me, and I hope I can use it as long as I can. I really wish I can get another one in case this breaks, now I'm afraid to use it...
LiquidAg

Postby jmadison » 03 Feb 2006, 22:46

Welcome to the forum. And yes... be careful with your TS... but don't stop using it!
Touchstream LP
jmadison
Smarty Pants

Postby ivanw » 03 Feb 2006, 23:44

Welcome to a veteran! Please use some of your time to share some comments in the different topics of the forum on how you managed with your Touchstream. With my about six month of everyday life with mine, I feel that I had to bring more than my share to have a deal with it.

Currently I am rather satified, and surprisingly still amazed of what I am doing sometimes, like if I were surfing over the clouds rather than sitting on my chair. At the same time, I am also afraid to get back to the ground anytime soon. When that happens, I have to put it aside and revert to my standard backup.

Do you have some story about getting on with it?
ivanw
Zealot

Return to Members' introductions