DigiTouch for sale (MacNTouch with enclosure)

Buy and sell stuff here.

Moderator: The00Dustin

DigiTouch for sale (MacNTouch with enclosure)

Postby TorbenGB » 19 Jan 2018, 21:35

Hi all,
I have sold off all my FingerWorks devices except this one, but I haven't used it in ages so I have decided to part with it. Make me an offer! (Ebay link)

One piece of trivia: This is not just "a DigiTouch". This is "the first DigiTouch": it's the first one they released, and the one I reviewed here on the site oh so many years ago. They sent it unassembled so I had the opportunity to take external and internal pictures of it before assembling it.

Also, it came with two keyboard surfaces: US Qwerty and Dvorak. The Dvorak is presently installed but can be swapped with the US Qwerty if needed (yes, I carefully kept the spare surface). The whole device is basically in mint condition and has always been taken care of. The sensors test out 100% OK. It comes with a long USB cord, black fleece pouch with silver embroidered logo, and of course the spare surface. I have added a better non-slip backing that can easily be removed.

Here's one photo -- this album has 5 photos.
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Re: DigiTouch for sale (MacNTouch with enclosure)

Postby TorbenGB » 30 Jan 2018, 20:23

Update: A happy buyer in Los Angeles bought it for $300 plus shipping. I'm sure it will go to a good home.

And with that, I no longer have any FingerWorks devices left :'-(
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Return to Marketplace