Touchstream (pref DVORAK)

Buy and sell stuff here.

Moderator: The00Dustin

Touchstream (pref DVORAK)

Postby lee griggs » 09 Mar 2015, 09:26

Hi, Im looking for a cheap replacement touchstream (preferably DVORAK).

Regards,
Lee
lee griggs
Smarty Pants

Re: Touchstream (pref DVORAK)

Postby TorbenGB » 01 May 2015, 16:57

"Cheap" is relative these days, I'm afraid. Ebay have them listed every once in a while, and the prices are all over the place. Luckily for the buyers, the record-high prices of $1400 are no longer the case.

I have a spare TLSP that I bought used for $500, although it's not Dvorak -- it's standard US Qwerty. I have never used it so I could pass it on to you for the same price (plus shipping from Austria). I realize that's probably not what you call "cheap" but it's an offer at least. Let me know if you're interested.
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby Vivek » 03 May 2015, 20:33

Dear Lee, dear all,

Dear FingerFans

I'm a longtime lurker on this board but I finally decided that it's time to join this dedicated community! My name is Vivek and I've been a user of FingerWorks keyboards since 2002. I have a QWERTY TouchStream that I use as my primary input device, but I have QWERTY and DVORAK MacNTouch Digitouch keyboards that I'm planning to sell on eBay. I just put up the DVORAK MacNTouch with a starting price of $99 and a buy it now option for $350. I'm happy to ship internationally. Take a look at my auction and do bid if you're interested! http://www.ebay.com/itm/FingerWorks-Mac ... CA:US:1123

All best,
Vivek
Vivek

Postby lee griggs » 10 Aug 2015, 14:57

Hi Torben, is it still available?
lee griggs
Smarty Pants

Postby TorbenGB » 11 Aug 2015, 11:08

Hi Lee,
Yes it's still available. As I mentioned, it's regular US QWERTY in purple, complete in original packaging. I bought it for USD 500 and would accept to sell it for the same price, plus shipping. I can send you some photos so you can see it's in good condition.

You can also mail me at torben@g-b.dk if you prefer, or try to catch me on Skype at "torbengb".
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Postby lee griggs » 13 Aug 2015, 06:54

Sent you an email
lee griggs
Smarty Pants

Return to Marketplace