Dvorak TouchStream LP for sale - Great Condition

Buy and sell stuff here.

Moderator: The00Dustin

Dvorak TouchStream LP for sale - Great Condition

Postby johnha » 17 Apr 2013, 03:05

Hi,

I have had my Dvorak TouchStream LP sitting in my desk drawer for a few years. I used to use it, but several years ago I switched to mostly using a laptop, and then just a regular apple keyboard in Dvorak layout.

I love my TouchStream, but since I haven't used it in a while, I figured it's best to send it along to someone who really wants to use it (as it was intended), instead of it languishing in my desk. I plugged it in and checked the functions, all perfect. I have the latest versions of all of the software and documentation if you need it. I can zip it up and send it to you.

I never traveled with it. I had a previous LP that I used to travel with and it broke, so when I replaced that one I made sure to be very gentle with this one. The original twist ties are on the USB cable.

I'll sell it for $499 plus shipping (I'll let my local FedEx/Kinkos package it and ship it for ~$20 or so). You can send me a paypal gift transaction to avoid the fee, otherwise just add 3%. If you live near New York City and want to pick it up, that's totally fine, I live near Union Square. Feel free to ring me if you have any questions 646-450-two thousand two.

Cheers,
John

johnha
Hang-around

Re: Dvorak TouchStream LP for sale - Great Condition

Postby johnha » 03 May 2013, 17:48

Sold! Thanks for everyone's interest.
johnha
Hang-around

Return to Marketplace