TS-LP QWERTY Qty 3
TS-LP DVORAK Qty 0

IGNP
Plenty (>20)

IG-Mini
Plenty (>20)

IGP
Plenty (>50)

Note: We only sell to Canadian customers at present. However, we are taking a waiting list for international customers who would like to purchase from us. At some point we will make a decision if we will be selling to international customers depending on demand.

All this product is new and has not previously been sold. It comes with a one year warranty from Fingerworks (which I have been told will be honored regardless of the current situation with no production). All prices on our site are in Canadian dollars, and are higher partly due to import/brokerage costs into Canada.

I personally think the Fingerworks technology represented a major advancement in input devices by adding the gesture input to traditional keyboard and mouse input, and if the product lines are no longer produced (which is still to be determined), I do feel it will be a significant loss to ergonomic computing industry.

We have literally hundreds of Canadian users who can attest that for many applications (especially mouse intensive and or graphic), the IGesture and TouchStream line of products are unparalleled.

In any event, I wanted to let any Canadians know that there is still a source for these products, for the time being anyway.

And everyone here at ErgoCanada.com is keeping their fingers crossed that Fingerworks products will be back in production soon.
Michael Craggs
ErgoCanada.com