Alternative Keyboard solution

Buy and sell stuff here.

Moderator: The00Dustin

Alternative Keyboard solution

Postby Cleankeys » 30 Apr 2011, 15:43

One of your members made me aware of your post and the delema and cost of products. Our company, Cleankeys makes a touch/tap keyboard that was designed for the healthcare market, but I have sold them to people with repetitive motion issues also.. Check us out at http://www.cleankeysinc.com. The keyboard is available both in the US and Internationally through dealers. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at ddahlen@cleankeysinc.com

Doug Dahlen
Cleankeys

Re: Alternative Keyboard solution

Postby TorbenGB » 30 Apr 2011, 21:07

Doug: Sadly, no price is mentioned! Please provide more useful details, otherwise your post is pure marketing fluff and not really helpful to the user community. Thank you.

Before anyone flags Doug's post as spam: I think it's on-topic because it looks to be a realistic alternative and zero-force as well. And it has a glass surface.

The brochure states the following:
Our keypad responds only when tapped, so you can rest your hands down. There’s even an integrated circular track pad, so no need for a mouse. You’ll feel the difference our innovative design makes in your everyday work.

While typing, you sense the slightest of ridges. Deep enough to feel. Shallow enough to wipe clean. It’s practically flat—yet completely tactile.
TorbenGB - webmaster & forum admin
TorbenGB
Site Admin

Re: Alternative Keyboard solution

Postby The00Dustin » 01 May 2011, 17:50

TorbenGB wrote:Before anyone flags Doug's post as spam: I think it's on-topic because it looks to be a realistic alternative and zero-force as well. And it has a glass surface.
Also he posted it in Marketplace, which doesn't have a name or description that would imply FingerWorks product only. :wink:
The00Dustin
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Marketplace