number pad

Buy and sell stuff here.

Moderator: The00Dustin

number pad

Postby lee griggs » 08 Oct 2005, 15:37

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a numberpad for sale.

My mother has just been diagnosed with carpal tunnel and I am hoping this might alleviate things.

Am I right in saying that you can mouse and gesture with it as well?

cheers,
lee
lee griggs
Smarty Pants

Postby Rqyteqto » 08 Oct 2005, 20:45

aloha lee,

You might want to check out The Human Solution, I believe they still have some iGesture Pads for sale both on-line and through EBay. Last I checked, they were advertised on the website for $199 and opening bid on EBay for $150.

These are not the Number Pads but they can be reprogrammed to work the same and yes, you can do both mousing and gesturing on them.
Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby lee griggs » 14 Oct 2005, 18:32

cheers, mate. Ive just ordered one. :D
lee griggs
Smarty Pants

Postby Rqyteqto » 14 Oct 2005, 18:45

Be sure to check out the XML manual:

bin/view/Main/XmlManual

There's loads that can be done with these amazing devices and we are all highly curious about what those may be, so if you come up with something, post it.
Invent the Future
Rqyteqto
Grizzled Veteran

Postby lee griggs » 14 Oct 2005, 22:26

There's loads that can be done with these amazing devices and we are all highly curious about what those may be, so if you come up with something, post it.

I have a couple of touchstreams and was wondering if there was anywhere else that I could look at other peoples xml gesture files.

I would be willing to upload mine if this were the case.

cheers,
lee
lee griggs
Smarty Pants

Postby ivanw » 15 Oct 2005, 00:31

lee griggs wrote:I would be willing to upload mine if this were the case.

This would be the Wiki but I've never been able to upload anything there. I hardly did some editing of the XmlManual page by the end of august and that's it. AguirrE had the chance to work on it recently, meaning that this access problem looks tricky. I've got Torben upset with this issue once, now is your time :wink:

:? I'm also willing to look at others customization and it would be nice to have a handy place to store contributors file... :?:

Anyway, my contribution is anchored in this post: Reach no more: TapArea customization.
The zip link points to a updated file on my private site.
ivanw
Zealot

Return to Marketplace