Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 06 Apr 2014, 10:01
- Forum: FingerWorks official software
- Topic: Fully working FingerWorks software in a virtual machine
- Replies: 59
- Views: 52693
PM sent. thanks for that, thats a VM image I shall treasure
- 03 Sep 2012, 22:51
- Forum: Keyboards: TouchStream, MacNTouch, Digitouch, Mini
- Topic: Dead Touchstream LP Fully Repaired
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5265
The FPGAs themselves don't have programming... I think the programming is in the separate flash...
- 12 Oct 2011, 18:11
- Forum: Members' introductions
- Topic: User Poll: Are you still using your FingerWorks device?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15778
Also still use my LPs all the time; I have secured a couple of backups keyboards years back, and I use one at work and one at home. They are shinny with use! One thing which degraded is the gel pads... I managed to hack something together by butchering a "keyboard restpad" but it's not /entirely/ sa...
- 12 Oct 2011, 14:37
- Forum: 3rd party software
- Topic: Running multitouch utilities in Lion
- Replies: 16
- Views: 26331
I managed to get jusb installed in the lib/ directory, and multitouch utilities launches and recognize the keyboard (self test passes etc), however I can't upload my changes: new idDevice: 0x160, idProduct: 0x90b, idVendor: 0xe97 USB DFU suffix appended to: /Volumes/Users/michel/Documents/MyGestures...
- 12 Jul 2005, 10:42
- Forum: News about FingerWorks
- Topic: .....67% chance it's Apple... because...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 48018
I was the one hinting at apple to start with in the old forum, it's definitly their style. Secrecy (read gag orders) they use absolutly all the time. And they've been behaving more and more like microsoft too : buying out stuff (or using the open source stuff) renaming it then marketing as "innovati...
Got my LP about 2 years ago, it's great. Recently when I started to fear for FingerWorks I bought *another* LP on eBay, just to have a backup in case mine fails. Nothing I can say more really, I was looking forward to start playing with the API at some point, and get more great firmwares. I still ha...